Sunday morning services start at 10 am. Formally, we are not on any timeframe.
Sunday services typically last about 2 hours.
Pace also gathers every Wednesday night at 7 pm for Bible Study. Services focus on teaching from God’s Word. It is an ideal time to bring your family and get them involved in children and youth ministries.
Wednesday services typically last about 1.5 hours.
Each service is not complete without worship to our Almighty God. The music you will hear in our services are a blend of past hymns and today’s current worship music and everything in between – all delivered in a spirit of passionate worship about who our God is and what He has done for us.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe the Lord looks at a persons heart and not their outward appearance. You will see all kinds of attire–from dressy suits to casual jeans. You will typically find men and women dressed in their “Sunday Best”, yet no particular attire is expected or required.
16 FUNDAMENTAL TRUTHS
- The Bible is inspired by God and is the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct.2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21
- There is only one true God who exists as a Trinity.John 14:16-17; Matthew 28:19
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and, as the second person of the Trinity, is God. Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:9-11
- Man was created good by God, but was separated from God through original sin. Genesis 1:26-27; Romans 5:12-19
- Salvation is received through repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. Luke 24:47; Romans 8:16
- There are two ordinances of the Church:Water Baptism by immersion is a declaration to the world that the believer has died and been raised together with Christ, becoming a new creation.
Communion is a symbol expressing the believer’s sharing in the divine nature of Christ, a memorial of Christ’s suffering and death, and a prophecy of Christ’s second coming.
Romans 6:4; 1 Corinthians 11:26
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a separate and subsequent experience following conversion. Spirit baptism brings empowerment to live an overcoming Christian life and to be an effective witness. Acts 1:4, 8; Luke 24:49
- Speaking in tongues is the initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit.Acts 2:4; 1 Corinthians 12:4-10, 28
- Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God. It occurs when the believer identifies with, and has faith in, Christ in His death and resurrection. It is understood to be a process in that it requires continual yielding to the Holy Spirit.1 Peter 1:15-16; Romans 12:1-2
- The Church’s mission is to seek and save all who are lost in sin; the Church is the body of Christ and consists of all people who accept Christ, regardless of Christian denomination.Ephesians 2:22; Hebrews 12:23
- Divinely called and scripturally-ordained ministers serve the Church. Ephesians 4:11,16; Mark 16:15-20
- Divine healing of the sick is provided for in the atonement.Isaiah 53:4-5; James 5:14-16
- The imminent and blessed hope of the Church is its rapture preceding the bodily return of Christ to earth.1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52
- The rapture of the church will be followed by the visible return of Christ and His reign on earth for a thousand years.Revelation 19:11-14; Isaiah 11:6-9
- There will be a final judgment and eternal damnation for the wicked dead. Matthew 25:46; Mark 9:43-48
- There will be future new heavens and a new earth wherein dwells righteousness. 2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21 and 22
We would love to be able to minister to you in any way possible. Our contact information is below, along with a map to the church. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance. See you in service!