View Photo Album
The Pace Assembly Athletics Ministry is designed to provide an environment in which individuals can experience athletics in a Christ-centered environment as they participate in sports that promote the development of the whole person physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally and socially. The Pace Assembly Athletics Ministry department believes that every person who commits to the athletic program will learn valuable lessons about how to be a better Christian and how to be successful in meeting the challenges of the competitive society in which we live.
· Promote physical fitness at a high level as an essential part of wellness.
· Instill a realization of self-worth and the worth of others
· Provide activities and experiences that enhance lifelong wellness.
· Provide a practical training experience in which adverse conditions are handled in a positive manner.
· Develop character through hard work, sacrifice and team work.
All persons involved in athletics at Pace Assembly must strive to be dignified, honest, moral, forgiving, understanding, and responsible.
The Athletic Ministry offers:
Co-ed Softball (Softball is played on our ball field located on campus)
Co-ed Volleyball (Volleyball is played in our gymnasium)
?Click here to register online for the 2013 League!
UPWARD Basketball and Cheerleading (K—6th)
- Click here to purchase your copy of the Upward 2012 - 2013 Celebration
Contact us at 850.202.3242 or email@example.com to learn how to become involved.